All Rates are a per person rate. (Remember Hearing and Eye protection REQUIRED)
- $8.00 for 1 Gun – No time limit
- $2.00 extra per additional gun
- Kids under 16 shoot for free with paying supervising adult
- Range fee includes 1 Target 1 pair of ear plugs
- After 1st pair plugs are 50cents a pair all non paying members of your group that need ear plugs will be charged for plugs as well .
During the Pre Deer season sight in business we do occasionally have to put time limits on the range so we can get as many folks through as possible . We have a limited number of benches.
We have a limited amount of shooting rests to rent. We have a bunch of sand bags to borrow. We suggest that you bring your sand bags and spotting scope if you have one. You will also need ear plugs and shooting glasses. We have all shooting equipment needed for sale at our shop at reasonable prices. Come check out our selection and we can special order any accessory available.
Tuesday 9am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday – Closed
At Evans Brothers Guns Shooting Range SAFETY is always First and Foremost
Observe the following:
- Read and Sign the Range Liability Release and Range Rules.
- Ask questions if you are not sure of range procedures.
- When on the Range and the range is “HOT”, you can fire at your target. Remember, your target is not everything on the range. It is the paper target or target we have available for all to shoot and it MUST have a backstop (Berm) to stop bullets from getting out of the range. Remember – everything that is not a target that gets shot up has a cost associated with it. Eventually the cost will be passed on. If you see someone destroying our property please let us know.
- When “Cease Fire” is called you need to open the action of your firearm and step away from your gun. It is very bad etiquette and DANGEROUS to be looking through your scope or messing with your firearm when people are down range. If you don’t believe it go down range when someone is doing it.
- The yellow line on the concrete is the firing line. When you your hear the range command “Cease fire ,Cease fire, make your guns safe, step behind the firing line, when all is safe you can go down range”, that is the line we are referring to. When the command is called you MUST make your gun safe, get up and step back behind the line until all guns are safe. At this time you can go down range and check your targets. It is NOT PERMITTED to be sitting at the shooting bench making adjustments to your firearm during “Cease Fire”. You are NOT ALLOWED to be handling your firearms in anyway when range is at “Cease Fire”. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!
- When your done shooting sweep up your brass and put it in the marked containers. Everything you do to help me enables us to keep our prices reasonable.
- Your cooperation is appreciated and expected for the safety of all the customers shooting at our range. Please report all unsafe shooters immediately to the management and we will handle the situation.
- Shoot your target not the frames or anything else that is not your target.
- If you bring your children bring hearing protection for them we are a retail business and do not loan earmuffs we sell them.
- Please clean up after yourself when you do it helps us keep our cost down.